10 Things You Didn’t Know About Us
- I have a degree in Political Science but my entire career has been in finance.
- I HATE regular mustard. It ruins every dish. BUT I love McD’s hot mustand and honey mustard dipping sauces
- I worked at McDonalds for 5 years and to date I still love the food. I plan on trying out McDs in every country that I visit.
- When I was 17, my best friend and I lied to our parents in order to fly to Montreal, our first solo trip EVER.
- I prefer swinging a hammer to getting my nails done. I love the satisfaction of hard work and seeing results.
- I find Chinese herbal creams and oils very comforting. I use them extensively for headaches.
- I count in my head in Chinese
- I can sleep any time and anywhere. My record number of minimum hours awake in a 24H period is 6 hours.
- I’ve never watched a full episode of The Simpsons.
- Before travelling to Colombia with Paul in 2011, I had never even heard of the country. I didn’t know where Bogota or Cartegena was until after we booked our flights.
- I have a diploma in Biotechnology and worked in a lab for several years before going back to school for a Bachelors in Business Admin.
- I moved out with my brother when we were 21 because our parents decided to move to a farm in Mission, BC
- I love eating garlic, onion and ginger. Sophia always picks these out of her food.
- I once tried to order a Coca Cola in Mandarin in China and ended up getting some kind of herbal tea.
- I am afraid of spiders